Employee Services is a very diverse team because of the variety of work that it supports for APAC region. It has strong team players doing Employee Services, Analytical Support, Recruitment Operations, Global Mobility Solutions, Background Check, Contractual Workforce Management and Executive Sourcing. They thrive on team work,creating process and doing process improvements.
This role will be part of the HR-Employee Services CoE team and will be supporting the HR functions in APAC, with main focus on Talent Acquisition support.
1. Provide operations support for a team of recruiters including scheduling candidate interviews, arranging travel,drafting offer letters, utilizing and updating the applicant tracking system (Taleo)
2. Open and post requisitions internally and externally
3. Appropriately document and manage the Interview, post offer, pre-hire process to ensure all necessary actions are taken on Taleo and prior to the new hire start date.
4. Particiapte in the development and implementation of new HR processes.
5. Maintain recruiting materials such as new hire offer packets
6. Provide back up support for HRSS APAC
7. Working closely with the ES APAC on Projects and Process Improvement Activities
8. Partnering with Recruiters during Campus Program and Onsite drives
9. Must be flexible to perform other duties as assigned.
1. Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel and Outlook)
2. Solid verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to effectively reach out to and communicate with candidates via phone and email.
3. Experience with Taleo applicant tracking system and Oracle a plus
4. Sound knowledge of time zones
5. Multi-tasking and Stakeholder management
6. Strong team player
Get Placement Papers here to prepare for writtent test and interview
Get Sample Resumes here
Get Technical Material & Interview Tips here
Submit your Resume Here (complete your CV 100% for Interview calls)
Like and let your friends know about this on facebook