1. B.Tech (Computer Sc.), M.Tech (Computer Sc.), MCA or MBA with at least 65% Marks.
2. 0-2 year of experience in handling L1, L2 ERP Application Maintenance.
3. Systematic and possess a structured work style with an innovative and problem-solving approach to your tasks.
4. Interest in and flair for working with systems and data are high. Willingness to acquire deep knowledge of Maconomy, Basware, Workday, Data Warehouse, BizTalk.
5. Experience with Maconomy or Basware is of advantage, but experience with other ERP/P2P systems (e.g. SAP, Oracle, etc.) is also relevant.
6. Should be able to communicate clearly with various stakeholders, on different technical levels, as well as with developers and integration Analysts.
7. Good listening skills and ability to communicate clearly and fluently in English.
8. Strong team player with a constructive perspective and commitment to the success of the business.
Get Placement Papers here to prepare for writtent test and interview
Get Sample Resumes here
Get Technical Material & Interview Tips here
Submit your Resume Here (complete your CV 100% for Interview calls)
Like and let your friends know about this on facebook