- Good knowledge of .Net Framework upto 4.0, C# and SQL Server 2005/2008 and OOPS concepts.
- Knowledge of Multithreading Concepts, ThreadPooling and Thread Management.
- Familiar with networking technologies (TCP/IP, network traffic analysis, HTTP protocol), IIS, server management.
- Familiar with Active Directory or LDAP concepts or development for either
- Familiar with Visual Studio, SourceSafe (or other versioning system).
- Application usability concepts.
- Programming with third party APIs.
- SQL query performance and SQL Server administration.
- Design Patterns
- Knowledge of C# and WPF is required
- Strong understanding of MVVM and proper WPF architectures
- Experience working in an Agile (Scrum)
- Experienced in developing web applications and web services
Get Placement Papers here to prepare for writtent test and interview
Get Sample Resumes here
Get Technical Material & Interview Tips here
Submit your Resume Here (complete your CV 100% for Interview calls)
Like and let your friends know about this on facebook