Must Have Skills :
- Technology evangelist should have excellent programming skills using languages like C, C++ or Java or DOT NET or Ruby on Rails.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills.
- Sound knowledge of Object Oriented Programming (OOPS) Concepts, Data Structures, Algorithms and Design Patterns.
- Inclination to learn and work on Ruby on Rails, Open Source technologies.
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, XML, HAML, SASS, SCSS, CSS etc.
- Hard core coder, passionate about programming, love to code and innovate, crazy about latest technology.
- Sound knowledge of relational database concepts, MySQL or PostgreSQL or Oracle, RDBMS etc.
- Posses Agile mindset i.e. he / she can adapt to frequently changing requirements.
- Ready to work on complicated and challenging requirements.
- Collaborative, team player, self motivated, quick learner and quality conscious
Good To Have Skills :
- Added advantage if you have exposure in test driven development, continuous integration using tools like CircleCI, Travis, Hudson, Jenkins or Cruise Control, automation testing etc.
- Experience of using any source control system like GitHub, Mercurial Bitbucket, SVN with knowledge of branching/merging will be huge plus.
- Exposure to cloud deployment on Amazon or Heroku is a plus.
- Added advantage if you have exposure in mobile application development using XCode, Cocoa, Objective-C and/or Android.
- Knowledge of Ember.js, Backbone.js, Node.js, Sinatra, Rack, Ruby and Rails internals would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of developing Ruby gems would be a huge plus.
Get Placement Papers here to prepare for writtent test and interview
Get Sample Resumes here
Get Technical Material & Interview Tips here
Submit your Resume Here (complete your CV 100% for Interview calls)
Like and let your friends know about this on facebook