- Prepare quotations from load schedules and drawings for electrical and shading solutions.
- Become proficient in the use of drawing and quotation tools and all product software
- Prepare schematic drawings
- Read electrical and construction drawings.
- Prepare submittal package comprising electrical one line drawings, loop layouts, load schedules and sequence of operations.
- Advise Customers about the best system to control their lights.
- Participate in the implementation of basic process improvements
- 4 year Engineering Degree (any stream)
- Minimum of 65% marks in 10th , 12th and Engineering.
- 0-2 years of experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Good aptitude
- Open to work in shifts - 1.30 PM - 12.30 AM and 5.30 AM - 1.30 PM
- Pick and Drop facility available
- 5 Days working
- 2nd language: Spanish, French and/or German is a plus
- A methodical approach to work and attention to detail is vital
Get Placement Papers here to prepare for writtent test and interview
Get Sample Resumes here
Get Technical Material & Interview Tips here
Submit your Resume Here (complete your CV 100% for Interview calls)
Like and let your friends know about this on facebook