1. Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform 2. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
3. Work with outside data sources and APIs
4. Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability,and general reliability.
5. Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
6. Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
3 July 2014 @ 9:30AM TO 12:00PM
Contact Details :
CDTech No:95,Pantheon Road, Egmore, Chennai-07
1. Aptitude test (general)
2. Hr round (technical)
3. Technical round General Discussion with managers.
Important Note:1.To get in touch with us, please send your resume and contact info to firstname.lastname@example.org now. Our HR will contact you soon
Get Placement Papers here to prepare for writtent test and interview
Get Sample Resumes here
Get Technical Material & Interview Tips here
Submit your Resume Here (complete your CV 100% for Interview calls)
Like and let your friends know about this on facebook