Job Summary :
- Survey programmers create electronic surveys using technologies meant for this purpose.
- The electronic surveys are fielded on the internet (online surveys) or using the telephone (CATI surveys).
- These surveys are the medium for collection of survey research data.
- Programming online surveys with required quality and productivity levels:
- Understanding the project requirements
- Participating in meetings with clients to understand their requirements
- Programming and testing survey logic (Dimensions - Tool)
- Undertaking quality assurance of online surveys
- Interacting with clients
- Participating in internal projects
Walk-In Date :
On 7th June 2014 (10:00 AM sharp)
Walk-In Venue :
UGAM Solutions SEZ Pvt. Ltd.,
CHIL-SEZ, India Land KGISL Tech Park,
Block A, Ist Floor,
Coimbatore - 641035
Get Placement Papers here to prepare for writtent test and interview
Get Sample Resumes here
Get Technical Material & Interview Tips here
Submit your Resume Here (complete your CV 100% for Interview calls)
Like and let your friends know about this on facebook