1. Financial statement production
2. Understand, prepare and review Schedule of Investments, Statement of Assets and Liabilities, Statement of Operations, Statement of Changes in Net Assets and Statement of Cash Flows.
3. Understand, prepare and review Notes to Financial Statements including Financial Highlights.
4. Keep updated and informed of regulatory and procedural changes that may affect the preparation of financial statements.
5. Work with the onshore financial reporting team to address any changes to the financial statements accurately and efficiently.
6. Able to interpret new accounting pronouncements and work with the financial reporting group to incorporate into footnote templates.
7. Work with and assist other associates in meeting common goals.
8. Independently manage time over the monthly, quarterly and annual production schedules.
9. Develop expertise with few repetitions.
10. Operate in an environment in which the business logic has not been automated.
11. Analyze unique and recurring situations, come up with solutions and continuously improve processes, all with limited management interaction.
12. Self-development initiative.
1. University degree (B.A., B.Sc., M.B.A.)in Business majoring in Finance, Accounting or another Financial-related program
2. Highly proficient with Microsoft Office Products (Excel, Word).
3. Experience with preparation of GAAP/IFRS financial statements as related to hedge funds.
Get Placement Papers here to prepare for writtent test and interview
Get Sample Resumes here
Get Technical Material & Interview Tips here
Submit your Resume Here (complete your CV 100% for Interview calls)
Like and let your friends know about this on facebook