1. Cold calling, gathering sales intelligence, handling objections.
2. Business-to-Business lead generation and setting appointments.
3. Establish account presence and build trust with key contacts.
4. Re-qualifying leads from events, mailers, other activities.
5. Responsible for meeting or exceeding monthly metrics such as setting appointments, lead conversions and identifying new prospects.
6. Calling mid-large size organizations and position IT services/offerings.
7. Expeditiously manage the hand-off of inbound leads from Marketing to Inside Sales.
8. Effective communication of leads reports and action items to Sales and Marketing teams.
1. MBA/PGDM with good and consistent academic record.
2. Fluency in spoken and written English is a must.
3. Able to engage management decision makers and influencers at any level.
4. Proven track record in cold calling, sales prospecting and appointment setting.
5. Excellent Telephone Etiquette and Conversational skills.
6. Good social awareness of the IT Market in India and abroad.
7. IT Services / Computers / Networks / Electronics.
8. Bright, energetic professional with outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
9. Must feel comfortable interacting with senior corporate executives.
10. Proven comfort with MS Office (especially Excel, Word and Outlook).
11. Must be Internet savvy and comfortable with using the Web as a research tool.
12. Must have a high standard of accountability and demonstrate level of concern for work output; must enjoy working hard.
13. A team player with a positive attitude.
14. Self-driven and independent.
Get Placement Papers here to prepare for writtent test and interview
Get Sample Resumes here
Get Technical Material & Interview Tips here
Submit your Resume Here (complete your CV 100% for Interview calls)
Like and let your friends know about this on facebook